Saturday, May 15, 2010

Creating Stereoscopic 3D Images



Mr. Alexander Sparks helped me out with this pic.



Me going up some stair



Empty classroom.


AAAAAND here is a video I rendered in Maya using two cameras side by side. After the rendering I imported the two clips into Adobe Premier. In Premier I put the "right Camera" Clip on top of the "left camera" Clip. I then proceeded to down their opacity to 50%. After this I had to make the "Right" clip only red, and the "Left" clip only green and blue. A little different from the photoshop technique but as effective (The 3d affect is better if you rock from side to side while watching the video....seriously).

1 comment:

  1. Photos are good although the resolution looks a little low, like they were shot with an iPhone. The animation doesn't make great use of the 3D effect but then Monsters vs. Aliens wasn't perfect either :-)
    Correctness: 14 points (out of 14)
    Creativity: 4 points (out of 6)
    Bonus points for animation: 10
    Total: 28 points

    ReplyDelete